What happens when you spike Boba tea? To find out, try our Spiked Boba Tea recipe! We were inspired by Fulamingo. They offer Japanese food, sake, groceries, home goods, and more, right here in Portland. They deliver too! This tasty concoction features some Milk Tea (from Fulamingo) and our Cascadia Coffee Roasters Bourbon Barrel Aged Coffee. You know the drill, if you try it, let us know how it turns out! Cheers!
Spiked Boba Tea
- In tall glass add *Bourbon Barrel Aged Coffee Jelly
- Add 1 to 1.5 oz Bull Run Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Top off with Royal Milk Tea (we used 2 cans)
*Bourbon Barrel Aged Coffee Jelly
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin powder
- ¼ cup of water
- 2 cups of brewed Bourbon Barrel Aged Coffee
- 2 tablespoon sugar
1. In a small bowl, combine the gelatin powder and water.
2. Place the brewed coffee and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a near boil over medium-high heat.
3. Turn off the heat and whisk in the gelatin mixture until it dissolves.
4. Pour the coffee gelatin mixture into a shallow baking dish and refrigerate until set. Chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.
5. Once the coffee jelly has set, cut the gelatin into 1/2 inch cubes.